RE: [asa] Proposed Revision of Genesis 1-11 in the KJV

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 12:28:18 EDT

George,

The mounds at Nineveh are ancient. Why would the Assyrians or any
succeeding Arab populations have an incentive to perpetuate a Jewish
"myth"? I don't think Mosul is any big tourist attraction.

Dick Fischer, author, lecturer
Historical Genesis from Adam to Abraham
 <http://www.historicalgenesis.com> www.historicalgenesis.com