RE: [asa] Proposed Revision of Genesis 1-11 in the KJV

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 11:37:59 EDT

Hi Vern, you wrote:

<<Are you yet not able to appreciate that, to be of any value, the
matter of correctly reading the Hebrew of Genesis 1-11 _must_ now
accomodate the elements of supernatural ID that are manifested in the
_first_ of the Bible's 31,102 verses?<<

That's correct, I'm not.

Dick Fischer, author, lecturer
Historical Genesis from Adam to Abraham