Re: [asa] Proposed Revision of Genesis 1-11 in the KJV

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 10:18:35 EDT

Dick,

Are you yet not able to appreciate that, to be of any value, the matter of correctly reading the Hebrew of Genesis 1-11 _must_ now accomodate the elements of supernatural ID that are manifested in the _first_ of the Bible's 31,102 verses? Surely, anything which causes eminent scientists and Christians to stop their ears and shut their eyes must be pretty potent - potentially paradigm-changing, even ! - and, of course, this may explain your reluctance to engage with them.

Notwithstanding, unless and until you are able to incorporate these phenomena into ' New Genesis Proclaimed ', all other notions of yours, clearly, must fall short of the mark.

Vernon

http://www.otherbiblecode.com
http://www.whatabeginning.com