Re: [asa] Proposed Revision of Genesis 1-11 in the KJV

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Apr 20 2008 - 18:30:39 EDT

Hi Merv:

We (Gentiles) read all nations and every nation to include all the members of the United Nations. Put yourself in the Hebrew mindset. Every nation came to Joseph to buy corn. Some neighboring nations came, most didn't. He made from one every nation ... - all Semitic nations. In Genesis 10: "by these (the sons of Noah) were the nations divided in the earth." Those are all Semitic nations. Heck, skip all the way to Revelation. There will be a new earth and a new Jerusalem and this massive city with streets of gold will have twelve doors, each one named for a tribe of Israel. Which tribe do you belong to Merv?

The OT is primarily their book, Merv, it's their history, we are only priviledged to read it and apply lessons as appropriate. Look on the bright side, we can eat pigs and rabbits. They can't.

Dick Fischer, president

Genesis Proclaimed Association

Finding Harmony in Bible, Science and History

www.genesisproclaimed.org