Re: [asa] A Message from the RTB Scholar Team (fwd)

From: Bethany Sollereder <bsollereder@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Apr 19 2008 - 18:02:08 EDT

Gregory,

Perhaps we should just make a categorical statement that "unless otherwise
stated, 'evolution' means 'biological evolution of
humans/plants/animals/life in general". Would it be OK with you if we made
that our default definition from now on, and if we are talking about other
types of 'evolution' we can specify? Can the conversation go on?

Bethany