Re: [asa] A Message from the RTB Scholar Team (fwd)

From: <cmekve@aol.com>
Date: Fri Apr 18 2008 - 18:20:36 EDT

It strikes me that?David's example?illustrates one of the major problems with concordist approaches.? This year's science is a Reason To Believe.? Next year as the science changes, it's a Reason Not To Believe.? Given that Hugh has been clearly wrong on a number of scientific issues [he's best when he sticks to astronomy], should he now change RTB to RNTB ?? And if not, why not ?? If corroboration works in his favor, why shouldn't falsification count against his argument ?

Karl? [asa member]
Karl V. Evans
cmekve@aol.com