Re: Did they do good science Re: [asa] Was Adam a real person?

From: David Campbell <pleuronaia@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 17 2008 - 14:38:40 EDT

The latest Nature has an essay on the origins of science, pointing at
the influx of classical and Muslim scholarship into Europe in the 12th
century. The essay has enough "warfare of faith and reason"- type
comments to detract appreciably from its credibility, but it does
legitimately highlight medieval intellectual activity leading into
modern science.

--
Dr. David Campbell
425 Scientific Collections