RE: [asa] A Message from the RTB Scholar Team

From: gordon brown <Gordon.Brown@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed Apr 16 2008 - 20:54:40 EDT

John,

What I see on the RTB web site is different from this message. It appears
to have been written before they actually saw the film. What it does
reveal is that the RTB people were wary about what they might see, and
their more recent message reveals that their suspicions were confirmed
when they saw the film.

Gordon Brown (ASA member)