[asa] Proposed Revision of Genesis 1-11 in the KJV

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Wed Apr 16 2008 - 20:39:59 EDT

Our organization, Genesis Proclaimed Association, is making an effort to
bring Genesis 1-11 in the KJV into the 21st century. We are not tying
to change the essence, or the tone, or the majesty of the narrative.
This is simply an attempt to give the original translators the benefit
of the knowledge that has been obtained over the last 400 years in the
areas of geology, anthropology, and the history of the ancient Near
East. On our web page is a proposed revision available for comments,
criticisms, laments, etc.

http://www.genesisproclaimed.org/resources/articles.asp?ArtLabel=anerevk
jv

Anybody who would like to offer something is free to do so. After we
have accumulated as much feedback as possible over the next few months
we will drop the word "proposed."

Thanks!

Dick Fischer. author, lecturer
Historical Genesis from Adam to Abraham