RE: [asa] A Message from the RTB Scholar Team (fwd)

From: Dehler, Bernie <>
Date: Wed Apr 16 2008 - 15:10:45 EDT

I sent that to an "Expelled" and ID supporter, and his response:

"I am beginning to believe the only problem with Christianity is the
Christians. I would say Hugh is ignorant of a few facets of this whole

I'm surprised of his response. I've been sending him a lot of the
criticism, but he has a strong loyalty to ID... and a personal friend at
the Discovery Institute.

I'm seeing the movie this Friday, on its first day of release. Thanks
for sharing the info.