Re: [asa] IPCC on Colorado River Basin

From: George Cooper <georgecooper@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue Apr 15 2008 - 16:53:52 EDT

Rich,

  Are you questioning my cab driver? :) My quick Google effort failed to confirm his story that a newly discovered aquifer was now in litigation, but should eventually provide new water to meet their growth needs.

  Apparently, he was too optimistic. Today, the Vegas Sun presents desalination ideas.

  http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2008/mar/21/desalination-gets-serious-look/

  GeorgeA