RE: [asa] still on Expelled

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Tue Apr 15 2008 - 15:08:05 EDT

Marcio:

"When asked about why the film did not interview people like Ken Miller,
Mark Mathis clearly indicated that "it would make things unnecessarily
complicated". Of course, it would undermine the whole scenario of the
academia bashing Christians."

From what I've heard (Ben Stein in interviews), that is a big and
serious point. He ALWAYS (apparently) refers to evolutionists as
atheists. You guys at ASA don't exist (except in your own mind), sorry
to tell you ;-)