Re: [asa] Who do Adam & Eve represent? (Was: Was Adam a real person?)

From: Gregory Arago <>
Date: Tue Apr 15 2008 - 03:14:47 EDT

Just the facts, Jack. Check the record. No one (except me) responded to George's thread. That's what I reminded the list about. How is that a cheap shot?

Jack Haas <> wrote:
  There you go again Gregory: one more cheap shot about people you know nothing about!
Jack Haas

Gregory Arago wrote: Notice that few at ASA, especially those who don't accept 'Adam [as] a real person' are prepared (or willing) to speak about 'Who do Adam & Eve represent?' Perhaps people think there's not much 'science' in representation. It is much safer to speak about science, after all, as it gives a sense of legitimacy that theology doesn't seem to imply with its inevitable mythology.
Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

To unsubscribe, send a message to with