RE: [asa] Expelled Explained (firing those you don't agree with)

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Mon Apr 14 2008 - 17:04:51 EDT

I have written many purely scientific papers in very reputable journals. In addition, I have written papers where my Christian faith is quite apparent and which deals with the philosophy of science. Surely, only in a totalitarian state my philosophical work would be used against me in spite of the volume of my scientific work.

Moorad