RE: [asa] Expelled Explained (firing those you don't agree with)

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Mon Apr 14 2008 - 16:39:59 EDT

Academic freedom doesn't allow English teachers to teach bad English, or
math teachers to teach bad math, so why shouldn't a science teacher be
required to teach good science? And if such a teacher wishes to publish
papers or conduct seminars promoting views that are contrary to
acceptable scientific standards, he/she should accept the fact that
his/her job may be in jeopardy because as a faculty member he/she
represents his/her school.

Dick Fischer. author, lecturer
Historical Genesis from Adam to Abraham
www.historicalgenesis.com