RE: [asa] Expelled Explained

From: Donald F Calbreath <dcalbreath@whitworth.edu>
Date: Mon Apr 14 2008 - 09:14:55 EDT

My colleagues on this listserv really disappoint me. I posted this last Friday and got only one response, and that's not really a response. Am I to assume that everyone here agrees with the intellectual lynching that is taking place in our academic institutions? Do you really feel it's OK to treat people the way these folks have been treated? Do you run ID and YEC members out of your churches? I would hope we could separate the differing opinions we have from the abysmal treatment given to these "dissenters".

Don (ASA member, but probably not for much longer)