[asa] Expelled: who made god? (Ben Stein ande RC Sproul)

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Mon Apr 14 2008 - 01:39:15 EDT

RE: Expelled: Who made God? (Ben Stein ande RC Sproul)

YouTube discussion:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUJzmiwQHY0&feature=related
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUJzmiwQHY0&feature=related>

Start listening at time 5:30 (a couple of minutes long).

I think a fascinating talk about "who made God" and what started the big
bang. I thought it was a powerful discussion at that point- comments?
RC Sproul gets animated then complimented for his intelligence.

...Bernie