RE: [asa] Was Adam a real person? (ancient science)

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Sun Apr 13 2008 - 22:50:01 EDT

Moorad- so you are saying there was no science until the Greeks came? Pre-Greek, no science. Greek, science.

"Where did everything came from?" That is a scientific question. Only the Greeks had an answer, and before that, you are saying the question wasn't asked or if it was, there was no scientific answer? I say there always was a "modern science" answer, but science has changed along the way.

Science is like a human. An embryo is human. So is a child. So is an adult. Major changes in form, but it is all 100% human.