Re: [asa] Expelled Explained - by Stein himself

From: Dennis Venema <Dennis.Venema@twu.ca>
Date: Sun Apr 13 2008 - 00:30:38 EDT

here's Ben Stein himself on "Expelled" - ask yourself if you think Ben is
portraying science accurately.

Having seen the film, this is the type of argument you can expect for the
full length of the film.

scroll to about the halfway point in the interview for the expelled
discussion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYTTkenu60Y&NR=1

Seems like ID is becoming more and more anti-science by the day.

dennis