Re: [asa] water above the solid dome in Genesis

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Sat Apr 12 2008 - 23:39:19 EDT

How does 2:10 fit into your scenario? It certainly comes after what you
try to claim, and indicates something other than rain watered the garden.
If you look into TWOT, you will find that the consistent approach is
absolute inerrancy, which suggests to me that they'd have worked on rain
if they thought it would stand. But there is the problem that the Hebrew
term occurs only twice. There also has to be recognition that the "mist"
of KJV was a guess without any supporting material from ANE.
Dave (ASA)