[asa] TE Evangelists

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Sat Apr 12 2008 - 19:42:46 EDT

I think it was Denis L. who said he was a little conflicted with those
YEC, and OEC, because they preach the gospel, unlike those in the TE
camp. I was thinking about it. People like Billy Graham and another
major evangelist that I know may be TE or lean towards TE. However,
they don't make their views on TE known. They preach the gospel without
a central role for Adam and Eve, or may explain Adam in theological
terms and skirting the "real person" question. So on one hand, there
are YEC's preaching the gospel along with YEC theology, but TE (or TE
friendly evangelists) simply just preaching the gospel, avoiding the
controversy altogether. Yes, there are no loud TE's preaching the
gospel and TE theology. I may be trying that in the future.