Re: [asa] Expelled Explained

From: Dennis Venema <Dennis.Venema@twu.ca>
Date: Sat Apr 12 2008 - 01:57:16 EDT

Thanks everyone, for the links. That is a certainly a lot more neutral than
I thought it would be. I was under the impression that the ASA no longer had
a significant YEC contingent.

Now Iım a little confused: does the ASA officially accept the YEC and ID
positions as valid scientific positions that Christians merely happen to
disagree on?

dennis