Re: [asa] Was Adam a real person?

From: Don Nield <d.nield@auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Fri Apr 11 2008 - 22:48:22 EDT

David's analogy with Kings/Chronicles does not hold water. Those two
books were recognized as completely different books. Indeed, Kings was
placed among the Former Prophets and Chronicles among the Writings by
the redactor of the Hebrew Scriptures as a whole. In Genesis we have two
chapters juxtaposed by the redactor of Genesis.
Don