Re: [asa] Expelled Explained

From: David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Apr 11 2008 - 15:39:42 EDT

I would be as upset and angry as anyone if the info about distortions in the
film is true. However, I haven't seen the film, and don't plan to. Have
you seen it Terry? I'd love to hear a fair review from a trustworthy source
-- such as you, Terry, or Randy, etc. I don't trust Michael Schermer any
more than I trust Ben Stein.

David W. Opderbeck
Associate Professor of Law
Seton Hall University Law School