Re: [asa] Expelled Explained

From: Terry M. Gray <grayt@lamar.colostate.edu>
Date: Fri Apr 11 2008 - 14:25:14 EDT

 From what I've seen/read there are significant distortions in
Expelled. It's not a question of taking sides with respect to YEC or
ID. It has to do with the integrity in science (and journalism, I
guess) that Randy has talked about here:

http://www.asa3.org/users/randyisaac/blog/?tag=integrity+in+science

and in the last paragraph here:

http://www.asa3.org/ASA/PSCF/2007/PSCF6-07Isaac.pdf

TG