Re: [asa] personal introduction and a question about textbooks

From: David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Apr 11 2008 - 13:28:07 EDT

We've talked before on the list about an ASA-sponsored secondary level
textbook(s). Fabulous idea. Two barriers are always raised: time, and
money. The money problem, I think, doesn't have to be as big a problem
because of micropublishing -- it's easy and cheap to put a book up on Blurb
or Lulu. The bigger problem seems to be finding credible writers and
editors who can do this free.

--
David W. Opderbeck
Associate Professor of Law