Re: [asa] Expelled Explained

From: Denis O. Lamoureux <dlamoure@ualberta.ca>
Date: Fri Apr 11 2008 - 13:25:19 EDT

Dear Dick,
So, tell us how you feel about ID? ;-)

Now it's clear where I stand regarding
ID since I've debated Phil Johnson, Mike
Behe, et al.

But I can live in the intellectual tension that
they have made a contribution (however
flawed) in that they brought the notion of
intelligent design to the culture.

It's the same tension I have with Duane Gish.
He came to my university in 1977 and started
me on a path to the Lord Jesus. How can I not
be grateful to him?

Evolutionary creationists haven't exactly been
out there "pounding the pavement" for the reality
of a Creator like the YEC and PC folks.

Best,
Denis