Re: [asa] personal introduction and a question about textbooks

From: Dennis Venema <Dennis.Venema@twu.ca>
Date: Fri Apr 11 2008 - 13:42:40 EDT

Thanks for the comments, Doug. Yes, I was thinking about the jr. high level
Christain school / homeschool market as well, where everything labeled as
³Christian² is only YEC.

I for one would be willing to do some work on this issue ­ i.e. develop
resources ­ if a few other individuals with a range of expertise could be
found to help.

Iıll look forward to your blog post on this issue!

best,

dennis