Did they do good science Re: [asa] Was Adam a real person?

From: James Mahaffy <Mahaffy@dordt.edu>
Date: Fri Apr 11 2008 - 12:46:09 EDT

Now wait a moment. I grew up in Africa and some of the observations etc (we biology types call science were equally good to ours. And If I remember isn't there a system called geometry we still teach that was developed by Euclid.

Of course they got it wrong at the cellular level because they didn't have the instruments but don't sell some of these chaps short.

I think Kuhn might just say that some of them were doing science.

--
James Mahaffy (mahaffy@dordt.edu)          Phone: 712 722-6279
498 4th Ave NE
<20080410221232.A0972710F99@gray.dordt.edu>, "David Opderbeck"