[asa] Expelled Explained

From: Terry M. Gray <grayt@lamar.colostate.edu>
Date: Fri Apr 11 2008 - 12:32:06 EDT

 From the Scientific American weekly podcast:

http://www.sciam.com/podcast/episode.cfm?id=34145C53-079F-CA62-1A6616EAA8567357

Predictably antagonistic, but I didn't find it problematical. Similar
to some of the criticisms of ID that we hear from ASA folks.

SA has other Expelled resources at their site. From the podcast which
had a brief interview with Eugenie Scott. It sounds like NCSE is also
gearing up for other Expelled education at http://www.expelledexposed.com/

If we're interested in integrity on these issues, perhaps ASA should
make a statement.

TG