RE: [asa] 3123BC Cuneiform Tablet of Asteroid Impact

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Thu Apr 10 2008 - 13:52:11 EDT

At least. Ur was destroyed about 2000 BC, and Abraham likely departed
shortly before that so 3123 BC is far too soon and written in Sumerian
would be unlikely beyond it's destruction. So a Sumerian saw a shooting
star. But that's not news, so it's tied to a biblical event - now it's
news!! Just like when Bob ballard wanted to explore Lake Van looking
for Noah's ark. Now, I have a picture on my web page that very well
could be Adam's altar. Anybody notice?

Dick Fischer. author, lecturer
Historical Genesis from Adam to Abraham
www.historicalgenesis.com