Re: [asa] Was Adam a real person?

From: Jack <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed Apr 09 2008 - 22:59:45 EDT

Ok hold on one second here.

Perhaps I need to read your book. But there is a difference between
understanding big bang cosmology and evolutionary theory, and understanding
whether or not Adam was historical or mythical. What I am hearing from you
in this email is a 21st century bias against the ancients, and I think the
ancients may have known more than you seem to give them credit for.