Re: [asa] Was Adam a real person?

From: <philtill@aol.com>
Date: Wed Apr 09 2008 - 19:05:30 EDT

But we dont call Hamlet "The son of Shakespeare".

 <<

Shakespeare wrote down Hamlet's story, just as Moses wrote down Adam's story.? We don't call Hamlet "The son of Shakespeare"?for the same reason that?we don't call Adam "the son of Moses."?

Similarly, somebody in the intertestamental period (call him Jake) wrote down Enoch's apochryphal epistle.? We don't call Enoch "the son of Jake."?

God is a character in the Bible literature, not just the ultimate author.? Shakespeare never appears in his own stories.