Re: [asa] Was Adam a real person?

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Wed Apr 09 2008 - 16:23:42 EDT

I hadn't realized that some angels were terrestrial rather than
celestial, and mortal rather than immortal. The mortal, terrestrial
evidently married. Were the offspring haploid? Are some angels not
"ministering spirits" but physical entities? Are some of them, or their
offspring, still around? I ask because Noah is certainly, in Hebrew
usage, a son of God.
Dave (ASA)

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 15:11:06 -0400 "David Opderbeck"