RE: [asa] Was Adam a real person?

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Tue Apr 08 2008 - 23:51:16 EDT

Hi Merv, you wrote:

>>Why appeal to Josephus or even Berossus? Weren't they getting their
info from the same place we are -- from Jewish records?<<

They got their information the same way I got mine. They went to the
library and compiled it from written sources. Berossus had the library
at Babylon and Josephus had the library in Jerusalem. Both were
destroyed. Even Berossus only survived because he was quoted by others.
No one bothered to copy his corpus of work and it perished.

Dick Fischer. author, lecturer
Historical Genesis from Adam to Abraham
www.historicalgenesis.com