Re: [asa] Fw: Message to Jennifer M. Granholm, Governor of Michigan

From: David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 07 2008 - 13:47:46 EDT

Jack said: *Thats fine David, but whatever you whatever you think this
forum should be, this forum is primarily about biology and origins.
*
I respond: who sez? A large portion of the posts relate to intelligent
design and American evangelicals, which is as much or more a sociological /
philosophical discussion than it is actually about biology and origins.
Anyway, this is all descriptive, not prescriptive.

But I'll agree here: a concise, broadly framed argument for the importance
of social theory to the questions we often discuss here would go farther
than the polemical charicatures of list members' individual views that
sometimes float over the transom.