Re: [asa] Fw: Message to Jennifer M. Granholm, Governor of Michigan

From: David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Apr 05 2008 - 18:09:32 EDT

Ok, but I don't want to suggest Denis' basic observations about populist
evangelicalism are off base. Surely we evangelicals do need a more robust
hermeneutic so that we can dialogue with, and perhaps sometimes challenge,
other disciplines, including biology.

--
David W. Opderbeck
Associate Professor of Law