Re: [asa] Fw: Message to Jennifer M. Granholm, Governor of Michigan

From: David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Apr 05 2008 - 17:27:44 EDT

None of these numbers really mean anything, do they? You can find 11,000
"clergy" to say some really stupid things. You could probably easily round
up 11,000 "clergy" to sign a statement that Jesus didn't rise from the
dead. But then, you can round up 714 "scientists" to say some stupid things
as well.