RE: [asa] Fw: Message to Jennifer M. Granholm, Governor of Michigan

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Sat Apr 05 2008 - 10:18:36 EDT

Let's see, 714 scientists dissent from evolution while over 11,000
clergy have signed the clergy letter in support of it. I wonder what
the scientists know that the clergy don't and vice versa. Maybe our
species hasn't evolved enough that we yet have the brains to figure
these things out,

Dick Fischer. author, lecturer
Historical Genesis from Adam to Abraham
www.historicalgenesis.com