Re: [asa] HPSS - Survey of Views

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Thu Apr 03 2008 - 15:01:31 EDT

Guilty as charged. However, I have not read much from the four, but have
encountered serious critiques that they do not represent the history of
science accurately. The same holds for what scientists do qua scientists.
I try not to legislate the activities of scientists, though I have to
recognize that the Creator cannot be put in a test tube.
Dave (ASA)