RE: [asa] Woo and Response on KUNC

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Thu Apr 03 2008 - 11:20:17 EDT

I suggest we think seriously if we believe that there is intelligence behind the creation and, possibly, share our thoughts with the rest of us. In particular, how that intelligence manifests itself in the data collected by experimental scientists and on the very intelligence needed by scientists to study Nature and all that there is in it.

Moorad