[asa] ASA discussion protocol

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@comcast.net>
Date: Wed Apr 02 2008 - 11:43:51 EDT

Consistent with our re-emphasized discussion protocol as stated on Feb. 4 (http://www.calvin.edu/archive/asa/200802/0056.html) we have placed Michael Roberts on read-only status for a few months following his disregard of our warning reminder.

We do encourage vigorous and robust debate but in a spirit of respect and Christian love which does not include sarcasm and belittling of others. Several of you are also borderline in this regard and I encourage each of you to consider carefully how you write what is a public record.

Randy