RE: [asa] Re: Peter Enns and the future direction of WTS

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Sat Mar 29 2008 - 15:32:48 EDT

I had email contact with Richard Colling who went through the
inquisition over his book and he admitted that it may be personally
devastating but the sheer publicity can generate interest in your point
of view. He has a number of speaking engagements scheduled as a result.
So these schools can stomp on your ideas but they can't stamp them out.
See, we are now discussing his book, generating interest, whereas
otherwise we wouldn't be.

Dick Fischer. author, lecturer
Historical Genesis from Adam to Abraham
www.historicalgenesis.com