Re: [asa] Arie

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu Mar 27 2008 - 15:08:36 EDT

The same thing happens with Science and Christian Belief over here. I was
involved in a discussion after my review of Darwin's Black Box 10 years ago.
the editor published a long response and then allowed me my own response and
sent all the letters (of complaint)! In my review I pointed out the
deficiencies of Behe's arguments which were later picked up by many others .

Sadly the discussion has not moved on and in fact has got worse as ID is
used by YEC and dear ol' Bill has got silly with his pal Denyse on Uncommon
descent.

There is little room for rational discussion partly due to the obsession on
naturalism (wotever that is)even if it is wrapped up philosophically.

I don't blame Arie at all.

Michael