Re: [asa] Arie

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@comcast.net>
Date: Thu Mar 27 2008 - 11:43:41 EDT

I'd like to underscore Ted's comments. The PSCF is not the right venue for
extended exchanges. One follow-up round is sufficient. Further discussion is
more appropriate for the web as Dave O pointed out. For a couple of years
I've urged Terry to implement an author dialog on our website but first he
needed to update the underlying content management system. He recently
completed that so we're ready to move ahead. I hope we can do something
somewhat different than a mere free-for-all blog but I'm not quite sure
what.
As for Dave W's concerns, maybe we can do electronic delivery to
international addresses in advance of the arrival of the paper copy. We'll
work on that.

Randy