Re: [asa] Arie

From: <wdwllace@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu Mar 27 2008 - 07:40:24 EDT

>From: "David Opderbeck" <dopderbeck@gmail.com>

>To beat a dead horse, ASA needs a web presence in which (1) articles are
>made publicly available soon after they go to print; and (2) there is a
>moderated forum for serious discussion of the articles and for author
>Type
>blogging platform and away we go.

Making the articles publicially available soon after publication would be
very nice. Last month an article was being discussed on the list and I was
kind of in the dark. Somehow it takes three to four weeks longer for snail
mail to deliver PSCF to my house in Ottawa than it does in the USofA.

Dave W