Re: [asa] Arie

From: Ted Davis <TDavis@messiah.edu>
Date: Wed Mar 26 2008 - 16:33:55 EDT

>>> "Dick Fischer" <dickfischer@verizon.net> 3/26/2008 3:31 PM >>> said:

I had the same problem with Arie. Instead of understanding PSCF to be a
forum for getting messages out he seems to want to be a roadblock.

***

Ted comments:
I don't agree with this perception. There is an exchange between Harry Poe
and Dave Siemans in the March issue of PSCF, and that should be sufficient
for the editor's purposes. It's highly unusual in my experience for
journals to keep printing a series of comments from two persons engaged in
such a discussion--one apiece is normal. Arie needs to keep space for new
business.