Re: [asa] Europe's Scientific Search for God

From: <cmekve@aol.com>
Date: Mon Mar 24 2008 - 16:07:09 EDT

One brief but useful reply to the topic in general by Christian philosopher Michael Murray is at

http://server1.fandm.edu/Departments/Philosophy/staticpages/Murray/Four%20Args%20Hawaii%20volume.pdf

Ultimately it's an interesting scientific topic but tells us nothing about the validity (or not) of our beliefs.? So what if evolution resulted in our minds having a "god-space" or some such metaphor.? Isn't that pretty much what Augustine concluded on other evidence?? God can and usually does use secondary means to accomplish the primary goal.

Karl?? [ASA member]
Karl V. Evans
cmekve@aol.com