Re: [asa] Europe's Scientific Search for God

From: <>
Date: Mon Mar 24 2008 - 16:07:09 EDT

One brief but useful reply to the topic in general by Christian philosopher Michael Murray is at

Ultimately it's an interesting scientific topic but tells us nothing about the validity (or not) of our beliefs.? So what if evolution resulted in our minds having a "god-space" or some such metaphor.? Isn't that pretty much what Augustine concluded on other evidence?? God can and usually does use secondary means to accomplish the primary goal.

Karl?? [ASA member]
Karl V. Evans