RE: [asa] Multi-worlds, parallel histories, and theology

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Sat Mar 22 2008 - 15:56:56 EDT

Hi George- I thought Christ came for the sole purpose of redeeming man.
If no fall, no redemption is necessary. Christ came to reverse the
curse-no sin, no curse, no redemption needed... no Christ entering the
world to redeem it, since it doesn't need redemption, therefore no
relationship or knowledge of Christ. Christ did come because we sinned,
and God knew it would happen (in this world), so he knew from the start
He would send Christ.

But if we believe there was no real Adam, he's a metaphor, then there
was no historical fall event and we are sinners and still need Christ,
because we were built by God as sinners.

Of course, we all agree this is nonsense (multi-verse), right?
Therefore, all the multiverse speculation is nonsense, correct?