Re: [asa] plea for resources available in India

From: Merv <mrb22667@kansas.net>
Date: Sat Mar 22 2008 - 09:53:58 EDT

I recommended the link to the PSCF online. More suggestions can be made
at http://www.jesuscreed.org/?p=3556 <http://www.jesuscreed.org/?p=3556>
--Merv

Duomai replied:
Anything available online. All the students with whom I work speak
English. Even otherwise English is widely spoken here. Anything
downloadable would be excellent, lectures or articles. Ordering them
through amazon is too expensive... because of shipping charge!

   1.

      Comment by Duomai --- March 21, 2008 @ 10:38 pm
      <http://www.jesuscreed.org/?p=3556#comment-87668>